Your wedding day is one of the most significant days of your life. The ceremony itself, whether traditional, contemporary, relaxed or formal, allows you the opportunity to publicly declare and celebrate the special bond and love you and your partner have for each other.
A marriage ceremony, conducted by a civil celebrant, is a non-religious legal ceremony, giving you a great amount of flexibility to create a personalised and meaningful celebration that reflects your values, personalities and beliefs. I encourage you to make suggestions, ask questions and enjoy the process of creating a wedding ceremony that is everything you want it to be.
Your ceremony can be as formal, informal, traditional or alternative as you want and you can include elements such as the processional, the vows, exchange of rings, the declaration, and of course, the kiss, not to mention readings and poems, special rituals or your favourite pieces of music.
Each ceremony is individually created to suit the wishes and personalities of each couple….it’s your day, let’s do it your way
Wedding Package Inclusions
- A no-obligation initial meeting to ensure that we feel comfortable working together and to discuss any plans and ideas you have for your ceremony.
- Unlimited meetings at my office and as much telephone and email contact as needed.
- Preparation and writing of your unique wedding ceremony with your full editorial control.
- To assist you to plan your ceremony, I can provide from an extensive selection of readings, poetry, marriage vows, the exchanging of rings, rituals and other ceremony ideas.
- Large-print, laminated copies of readings or poems for each of the readers.
- The holding of a rehearsal, preferably at the venue, so that everyone knows what is expected of them on the day, ensuring your ceremony runs smoothly.
- A beautifully decorated table and two white chairs if required for the signing documents;
- A professional PA (public address) system with MP3 / CD player, Bluetooth and iPod connection and cordless microphones.
- A professionally printed copy of the ‘Certificate of Marriage’.
- The preparation and lodgement of all necessary legal documentation with the appropriate Births, Deaths and Marriages office in your state. This also includes a complimentary Change of Name Kit if you require.
- Assistance with other aspects of your wedding, including recommendations for other service providers. As a local resident, and having worked in the functions and event management, I am happy to recommend venues, caterers, photographers, florists, cake decorators, transport and anything else that you might have in mind.
- Travel to any location within Australia. Obviously, if there is extensive travel, an additional travel charge will apply.
Above all, I will do everything I can to ensure that your ceremony is incredibly enjoyable, memorable and meaningful by offering you unlimited support at all times.